Thank you for deciding to contribute to the Mnemosyne collection!
How to prepare your cards or plugin
1. If you are adding a card collection, make sure to follow the instructions for exporting them, which you can find here.
2. Please include a readme.txt with the other files that includes your name (or handle/alias) and a brief note describing the source of the collection and any special features. This information will also be added to the web page when you submit the question, but it's nice to have it in the readme as well.
3. Please zip your collection/plugin to compress it. Zip is used because Mnemosyne users are on a variety of platforms, and .zip is the most convenient for the community.
4. If you don't already have an account, register for this site.
5. When you're ready to upload, log-in to the site.
6. Choose create content from the user menu.
7. Fill out the requested information.
8. If you need a new category, request it via this form.
If you have any concerns or need any help, please don't hesitate to contact us.